Friday, September 16, 2011

Books

I have never been one to read a single book at a time.
I don't know why, it only makes sense to read one book at a time, but perhaps that's why I don't do it!
I usually have 2 on the go, at least.
The other day I was cleaning up my night stand and realized I was currently reading 7!
(I found 2 more after I took this picture)

I think 7 is a new record for me.
I decided it was time to scale back a bit... enter the world of the "normal" and start and complete a single book before I move on to the next.
I decided 1 book a month seemed reasonable, so that is a new goal of mine - to complete reading one book a month.
This month I decided to focus on this one.
It's the first faith based book I have read and from what I've read so far I know it's pretty intense but beautifully written.

What book(s) are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment